If you are a resident of Massachusetts and involved in a car accident, you will receive $8,000 to cover medical expenses. If that $8,000 is exhausted, and you are not the party at fault in the accident, you are entitled to collect that difference from the responsible party, and you are also entitled to collect for any pain and suffering.
Even injuries from a car accident which seem minor at first can be indicative of something more serious. Come to me and we will assess your situation properly, which doesn’t always mean rushing to the quickest possible settlement.
In my 19 years of practice, I have a high success rate with car accident cases, and my clients have collected well over $1 million total from these cases. Kindly review the “winning cases” for car accidents to the right as each one is unique in obtaining the final results.
Car Accident Cases
- 63K Settlement – Feb 2020 – Car Accident – (Fracture of a finger)
- Car Accident Case June 2017- Settled $100K
- Car Accident “Fractured Leg” – $20K
- Car Accident “Lower Back” Settlement – $10,500
- Car Accident “Drunk Driver” Settlement – $6,750
- Car Accident “Herniated Disc” Settlement – $20K
- Car Accident in Connecticut – $7,000
- Car Accident “Back & Neck” Settlement – $15,500
- Car Accident “Ankle” Settlement – $25k
- Car Accident “Knee/Foot Injury” Settlement – $20k
- Car Accident “Back and Neck” Settlement – $10,000
- Car Accident “Herniated Disc” Settlement – $74,000
- Car Accident “Eye & Whiplash”Settlement – $20,000 (full policy)
- Car Accident “Whiplash” Settlement – $14,000
- Car Accident Settlement – $55,000
- Car Accident Settlements
- Car Accidents Information