Michael D. Facchini – Trial Attorney
Our law firm is ready and able to represent the best interests of our clients before a Jury. The Courtroom is an arena where our attorneys will enter and argue the law before a Jury with great confidence, competence and success. When a fair settlement cannot be obtained out of court, Facchini Law Firm will not hesitate to file a lawsuit and aggressively pursue justice through the court system.
Past court cases include work injuries, car accidents, breach of contract, 93A claims, and criminal matters with a high success rate of prevailing and having criminal complaints dismissed.
Trial Attorney Cases
- Workers’ Compensation/Retaliation/Wrongful Termination
- Motor Vehicle Accident – Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Injured When a Chair Collapsed
- Total and Permanent Disability Benefits Awarded
- Injured Employee Awarded Psychiatric Claim By Judge
- Injured Business Owner Wins Permanent Total Disability Benefits at Trial
- Employee Awarded Total and Permanent Disability Benefits